Pool & Spa Shade Builders Sydney
Anybody with a pool or spa knows how great the water is on a hot day. You also know that here in Australia you can’t stay outside for long without some nearby pool shade.
By adding a poolside pergola or pool umbrella you can create a great summer setting to relax under. You will spend lazy summer days by the pool without getting burnt or having to retreat inside. Having a swimming pool is great, but having a poolside entertaining area is better!
- Feel secure in the knowledge that the kids will have an excellent shaded poolside area to sit beneath. With the risk of skin cancer on the rise and record-breaking temperatures seemingly every year, a poolside shade structure is a necessity to ensure the kids can have fun in the sun – without too much sun.
- It is impractical to have posts against the edge of the pool. They can impede your valuable space and create a hazard. Utilise our cantilever design to give a large shaded coverage without unnecessary posts.
- Poolside settings make great entertaining areas. Set up a table and chairs – or maybe a bar – and join your guests as they enjoy themselves around your new outdoor entertaining area. Lighting can be added into the structure for night time use, making a pool pergola or a Jacuzzi enclosure the perfect setting for a relaxing evening.
- A Pioneer Shade Structure is an ideal alternative to a gazebo. Made to measure, we can cover a spa of any type or size, be it a swim spa or a regular style Jacuzzi. Where a gazebo can darken the area beneath, our designs are lightweight and airy, allowing plenty of light and breeze through on a hot day. Privacy screening can be utilized to keep prying eyes away.
- Want to cover an entire pool? With huge spans between posts and a lightweight arched design, Pioneer Shade can help you achieve your goal with a modern structure that protects, without the heavy and bulky feel of other designs.
- Full pool coverage too much? Cover only the shallow end so the kids can swim under the shaded section. This way you can enjoy a perfect mix of sun and shade.
- We offer a hot-dip galvanised corrosion protection, which is suggested if you have a saltwater pool. This is the same extra level of protection that is utilised when building steel structures on the coastal fringe. Rest assured knowing that your pergola will be long-lasting and will look great for years to come.