Poolside Shade and Spa Pergolas
Anybody with a pool or spa knows how great the water is on a hot day. You also know that here is Australia you can’t stay outside for long without some nearby shade. By adding a poolside pergola or pool umbrella you can create a great summer setting to relax under. You will spend lazy summer days by the pool without getting burnt or having to retreat inside. Having a swimming pool is great, but having a poolside entertaining area is better!
- Feel secure in the knowledge that the kids will have an excellent shaded poolside area to sit beneath. With the risk of skin cancer on the rise and record-breaking temperatures seemingly every year, a poolside shade structure is a necessity to ensure the kids can have fun in the sun – without too much sun.
- It is impractical to have posts against the edge of the pool. They can impede your valuable space and create a hazard. Utilise our cantilever design to give a large shaded coverage without unnecessary posts.
- Poolside settings make great entertaining areas. Set up a table and chairs – or maybe a bar – and join your guests as they enjoy themselves around your new outdoor entertaining area. Lighting can be added into the structure for night time use, making a pool pergola or a Jacuzzi enclosure the perfect setting for a relaxing evening.
- A Pioneer Shade Structure is an ideal alternative to a gazebo. Made to measure, we can cover a spa of any type or size, be it a swim spa or a regular style Jacuzzi. Where a gazebo can darken the area beneath, our designs are lightweight and airy, allowing plenty of light and breeze through on a hot day. Privacy screening can be utilized to keep prying eyes away.
- Want to cover an entire pool? With huge spans between posts and a lightweight arched design, Pioneer Shade can help you achieve your goal with a modern structure that protects, without the heavy and bulky feel of other designs.
- Full pool coverage too much? Cover only the shallow end so the kids can swim under the shaded section. This way you can enjoy a perfect mix of sun and shade.
- We offer a hot dip galvanised corrosion protection, which is suggested if you have a saltwater pool. This is the same extra level of protection that is utilised when building steel structures on the coastal fringe. Rest assured knowing that your pergola will be long lasting and will look great for years to come.